fabulous bloggish things

This is just a place where I can talk about things, I can write a lot of words (because I love words), and where my pals can comment on my thoughts, goings-on, and whatever else I feel like writing.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

First of all, I wrote a fabulous post entitled "doubt and paper airplanes", that was truly a work of genius, and it was unfortunately very lost to the void. It was very depressing. And it was also a very deep spiritual post that I had labored over for quite some time....anyways, I will just move on because I haven't the heart to try to recreate it...

I came across this poem I wrote for school last year, thought you might enjoy it. I was quite the poet for some time last year...haha. Here you are.

Something Having To Do With France
(Boring Tittle)
a poem for school - 2/1/06

Bonjour Madame, bonjour Monsieur
What is it that they say?
I understand them not a word
Parle-vous anglais?
There is no longer Dr. Pepper
Orangina in its stead
A bit confusing, yes, indeed
Pain”* is now our bread
Another thing that blows my mind
Concerns some things called “livres”**
A library’s a bibliotheque
And a bookstore is a library
Some things not so difficile
La Poste, pharmacie and Coke
Also l’Office de Tourism
We need it – not a joke
However different this place
A far-away land called France
We always can communicate
Through a fingers-and-hands dance***


*french word for bread
**french word for books
***that is, gestures

Enjoy, haha, I just made a post where I hardly had to type anything! Out.