fabulous bloggish things

This is just a place where I can talk about things, I can write a lot of words (because I love words), and where my pals can comment on my thoughts, goings-on, and whatever else I feel like writing.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

OK, cool. I am now creating my first entry...muuhaaahaaahaahaahaa. The freedom is hardly bearable. I will now take this time (due to lack of an idea more brilliant) to vent on corn silk and braces. Let's be honest; who really needs this thing cleverly called "corn silk"? Such a lovely name for such a nasty problem. Harumph. And, braces. Sure, they are supposed to make your teeth starighter, which should, technicly, improve your quality of life, but is it really worth the pain? Is it worth not being able to eat because it hurts to badly to bite down? is it worth the nastiness, and the time it takes to floss, and all of that? I would say, I have not given up hope yet. I will, however, keep you posted. Ok, is that what you write on a blog? At least it's an entry, so I'm out for now. Toodles.

3 Comments:

Blogger Seanzy said...

hey kid, dont complain too much. i had braces and even i got through them. you'll be glad when they are off.

6/14/2006  
Blogger Kayle said...

hey faith. i totally agree with your description of braces.. lol. but hey, they will be off, and we wont have to worry about them anymore!! yaya!!! lol. you have a pretty darn sweet blog!
later.

Kayle

6/15/2006  
Blogger Jake said...

Great, my sister has a blog. That is just great. Because the world really needs to know her opinions on corn silk and braces. Ha. I laugh at your braces and your corn silk. Wait, this could be a good thing. Now I can wreak total and absolute...um...posting. With lots and lots of comments. Yeah. Comments...

6/15/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home