fabulous bloggish things

This is just a place where I can talk about things, I can write a lot of words (because I love words), and where my pals can comment on my thoughts, goings-on, and whatever else I feel like writing.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Ideas

Well, since my last posting was just something totally irrelevant that I typed to just make an entry, I will attempt to actaully write something now that means something. Ideas come fitfully to me, sometimes I have nothing and improvise badly, and sometimes you just have one of those ideas, where you're like, YES!!! You know? Where everything comes together and you feel like it's the best idea ever? For instance, my password is perfect, because it makes sense to me, is easy to remember, has a pattern, and I laugh every time I write it because I remember the joke I was making when I wrote it the first time. Then, you have those ideas that you think will work at the time, and then at a later point in time, you think, man, that was so stupid. One reason that I bring this up is because I think my team for Great Adventure has one of THE BEST team names ever made!! Haha! OK, anyone who cares to, I'd love to hear of some of your best ideas and worst ideas. That would be cool. I'll see if anyone actually does it.
Out.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kayle said...

haha Faith. excellent blog. I totally get what you mean by those "moments when you are like 'YES!!'" haha. oh yeah, and you were going to tell me your team name, since I won't be there.. haha.

6/16/2006  
Blogger Seanzy said...

Young Faith, your though process amazes me. That is all I have to say.

6/28/2006  
Blogger Seanzy said...

Silly Faith, it's good to hear from you. However, may I say that my vocabulary wasn't retained by reading a dictionary. My only kryptonite in the matter is spelling all these words.

6/29/2006  
Blogger cowgirl said...

faith u r so funny which is why i always laugh around u

7/06/2006  
Blogger Seanzy said...

Update already.

7/21/2006  
Blogger faith said...

Kayle,

our team name for BYBCs was the Cottonheadedninnymuggins. It was awesome because Elf is not a summer movie (therefore you have irony), and our verse was "for I have resolved to know nothing while I was with you except jeus christ and him crucifed", so the gist was that brian really didn't nee to know anything. Then we beat james a bunch. And we had santa hats! it was awesome.

7/31/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home