fabulous bloggish things

This is just a place where I can talk about things, I can write a lot of words (because I love words), and where my pals can comment on my thoughts, goings-on, and whatever else I feel like writing.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Pretty Much

Pretty much, I love to say pretty much. I pretty much say pretty much pretty much every other word, in case you haven't pretty much noticed. In fact, I pretty much have a contest with myself pretty much every day to see if I can pretty much say pretty much like 10, 000 times. It pretty much rocks.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've pretty much never noticed Faith, but now that you have pointed it out we will be noticing it a lot more.

10/10/2006  
Blogger Kayle said...

I have pretty much noticed that.
haha.
Peace.

10/10/2006  
Blogger Jake said...

I've pretty much noticed that your pretty much post has pretty much gotten more comments than my story contest entry. Kayle is pretty much the only one who rocks because she is pretty much the only one who's commented on it. Ok, that's pretty much it

10/11/2006  
Blogger internetjason said...

what are you weirdos talking about?

10/11/2006  
Blogger Krista said...

I would have to say that you pretty much got that from me.

10/11/2006  
Blogger Jonathan said...

Cookoo cookoo!! (That pretty much means crazy!!)

10/11/2006  
Blogger Seanzy said...

Wow. I used to say that, as in before I came to Southwest. So even though Box thinks Faith got it from him, it's been around since before most of y'all realize. And I'm going to be one of the few that doesn't say those two words in my comment.

10/12/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you sean, i was scared i might be the only one.

10/12/2006  
Blogger Jonathan said...

... Weird...

10/12/2006  
Blogger Jonathan said...

I have my first story up!!

10/13/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YA'LL -R- WIERD

10/25/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home